Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 19:54:45 -0500

Several asked for the recipe or were having trouble getting it from the archives, so it is repeated below.  One asked about my bread machine.  Mine is outdated and nothing of "known name."  There are better ones.

One person adds 2/3 Cup a good quality of Parmesan Cheese at the end of the mixing and says that is very good.

1 cup rice flour
1 cup tapioca flour
1 cup almond flour
2 3/4 tsp. xanthan gum
1 pkg. Red Star yeast
1 1/2 tsp. salt

3 eggs
2 tbsp. honey
3 tbsp. oil
1 tsp. cider vinegar
approx. 1 1/4 cup water

(recipes and comments below from Janet)

I put wet ingredients in my bread machine first, then dry ingredients.

* Use your judgement on the water, maybe a little more or less, dough
should take on a swirly appearance, about the consistency of cake
batter.

* You could add raisins or cheese to this recipe if desired.