From:
Kevin Nadherny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 07:19:55 PDT

It's Kevin again.

As a result of many responds I realised, that most of you mist my point.
When you are blinded with hate, you can't see. English is my second
language, therefore excuse me my bad grammar, but I try as short as possible
explain my toughs.

Tobacco smoking is more les voluntary and every person has choice to smoke
or not to.

Gluten is everywhere, means it is part of our lives regardless of our
choice. Our kids have no choice. We feed them with it end killing their
health and identity. You say gluten is bad only for celiacs. The answer: Haw
you know that the baby is not celiac? OK after few years you find out, that
is something wrong. But damage is done. The person is physically and
mentally damaged and this is going on from generation to generation. My
grand children are fed with gluten and I can do nothing about it, because
doctor said it is OK. I can see, what is coming. My son raising an other
generation of sick people.

As you all know gluten damages immune system. When is defence weakened body
is not able to clean itself and there the doctor tell you: That is because
you smoking. I say no. You would not smoking, there is enough pollutants in
the air and food, what would kill you anyway. If lung and other cancers
would be from smoking, all smokers would be dead, include me. Yes there is
an other factor - gluten, which is everywhere regardless we like it or no.
So we have double standard. Our governments attacking the obvious, visible
and most vulnerable and the real killer is untouchable.

Kevin Nadherny
Canada