From:
Karen Cockrell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2008 15:13:16 EDT

Kudos to whoever it was who recommended Picazzo Pizza in Sedona, AZ on this
listserve.
My husband and I are full time rv'ers - since December - and are presently
at an RV park in Camp Verde,  AZ.   Sedona is just a few miles  away and one of
our favorite places, having lived in the area several years  ago.   Sunday
evening we drove up to Sedona - I had checked my files  for GF restaurants and
we found Picazzo's.   What a treat!    I asked for the gluten free menu,
waitress said of course and brought me a real  menu - by that I mean one exactly
like the large one given to my husband, not  something she just printed off.
She explained that every pizza on my  menu would be prepared gluten free.  There
was a note on the bottom of the  menu asking for my patience because GF pizza
dough takes longer to  bake.   It didn't seem like a long wait and whatever
it was, it was  worth it!    Since I was diagnosed 12 years ago, I've had GF
pizza, but nothing ever good enough to brag about.   This at Picazzo's  was
PIZZA!  I had a double pepperoni with black olives and roasted  garlic.   Even
had a bottle of Busch's Red Bridge GF beer!    My husband, who is not celiac,
liked my pizza so well, that when we go back we  will order one GF pizza and one
of their large delicious looking salads and  split them both.   It was a
pricy pizza dinner, but worth  it.    So thanks again to whoever it was who
discovered this  fanastic place.

Karen
Home is where we park it - in AZ right now

Yesterday is  history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that's why we
call it the  present.