From:
Ona Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ona Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 00:47:02 -0800

I have been totally seizure-free since September 2005, when I was diagnosed with both PYROLURIA & CELIAC DISEASE. So, upon the advice and carefull monitoring of my nutritionist, I started a more "natural" approach to treating my seizures using diet and prescribed vitamins & medications:

  THE PROGRAM
Vitamins & Supplements prescribed by a Nutritionist MD
Eliminated Food Allergens (Grains, Dairy, Beans, Seeds, Peanuts, Sweeteners, Alcohols)
Along with anti-epileptic, anti-depressant , anti-psychotic prescriptions.

  MY DIET
Eggs (hard boiled, scrambled, fried)
Fruit (raw)
Vegetables (raw & steemed)
Potatoes (mashed, boiled, baked, fried)
A Variety of Cooked Meats (Beef, Turkey, Chicken, Clams)
Juices (fresh squeezed)
Water (bottled or purified)
Prescribed Supplements & Medications

  It's quite a lot of work to manage this new life-style, but it works. . .and I do FANTASTIC on it!  I CAN EAT, too!!!

  Finally, RELIEF from all the seizures, night-terrors, deja-vus, memory loss, inappropriate emotional outbursts, OCD, panic attacks, hormone imbalence, inability to eat & digest food. . . oh, the list goes on.

  No longer, as long as I. . .STICK TO THE PROGRAM.

  Thanks for listening.
  And thanks in advance, for all the helpful suggestions.

  May you have a good appetite,
                                                     Ona