From:
Jonathan Hammer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 1996 12:48:09 -0400

I discovered last night that McDonalds will give you a list of ingredients
for all their products at their restaurants.   I picked one up at one of
their franchises.

The list I got was dated 8/95 & when I called the center below I found out
it was already out of date. They've apparently made some changes to some
ingredients (including hash browns, which they told me are now GF).  They
told me that their vanilla milkshakes and their ice-cream & hot caramel are
GF so I'm set.

The center below has a list of Gluten Free products (albeit small).  They
are sending me a new list of ingredients as well as a full list of GF
products.

So beware of the 8/95 ingredient list & here's where you can get the update:

McDonalds Nutrition Info. Center
c/o McDonalds Corp
Oak Brook, IL 60521

708-575-FOOD