From:
K. Latus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 12:35:19 EST

Dear Listmembers, I called the Mars Company today at 1-800-551-0698.  I spoke
to Amanda at Consumer Affairs.  She gave me the GF list that she had.  She
said that she was surprised that the company would E Mail anyone with a list
as she stated that they will not send out lists as the ingredients are
subject to change.  She did state that usually they put a big "new" on the
label.  She of course, said to check the labels.  The following is the list
that she gave me.  Please don't mail me with any questions as this is all the
information that I have.  Please call the company if you have any further
questions.  Thanks and Happy 2000 to all!  Karen from NY
Mars candies that are GF as of 1/7/00 per customer rep. from Mars:
Skittles, Starburst, Starburst Jelly Beans, Starburst Hard Candies, M&Ms
Except for the crispy ones, Dove, Snickers, Dove Ice Cream, Mars Bars, 3
Musketeers, Milky Way-the dark only, Snicker's Munch which she said was
something like peanut brittle, and Snicker's Ice Cream Bars.