From:
Cindy Kaplan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cindy Kaplan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 09:44:46 -0500

Hi everyone,

I have a "sweet deal" to share with you. In honor of Valentine's Day, my
company Enjoy Life Foods is offering 10% off all goodies through
February 14th. Treat your valentine (and yourself!) to our tasty &
nutritious cookies, bagels or snack bars. Better yet, try all our treats
with the "enjoy life sampler pack." Just follow this link to
www.enjoylifefoods.com to order, and enter promotional code FEB03 at
check-out.

For those of you we haven't yet met, we're a brand new company making
ready-made foods free of all common allergens (NO gluten, dairy, casein,
soy, egg, corn, nuts, potato, gmo's, hydrogenated oils or artificial
anything!). We bake everything ourselves in our own dedicated
gluten-free and peanut-free facility in Chicago, and do routine ELISA
rapid tests for gluten. The only thing you have to worry about when you
eat our foods is saving some for later.

On a personal note.I am a fellow celiac and I can honestly say that
Enjoy Life Foods has saved my life. Not only because I have a plethora
of the yummiest and healthiest gf foods at my fingertips, but also
because it took this job to teach me about celiac disease and help me
recognize the symptoms in myself. That's right, after stumping the
doctors for 22 years with chronic tummy trouble and, more recently,
liver and fertility problems, I found my answer this year in CD. I'm now
7 months into a gluten-free diet and feel like a healthy person for the
first time I can remember (yippee!). I trust that you will love our
goodies as much as I do. (My personal favs are the cinnamon raisin
bagels, double chocolate and no-oats cookies and cranberry bars). Please
let me know what you think of them.

Enjoy!

Cindy R. Kaplan
Marketing Director for Enjoy Life Foods