Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 1996 12:04:34 -0600

Are there any gluten-free egg noodles on the market?  My wife and I have
found several varieties of corn and rice pasta, including spaghetti,
fettucine, angel-hair, macaroni elbows, and springs.  However, we have not
found GF egg noodles.  Do they exist?  If so, where could we get them?  If
not, is there any technical reason why they could not be made?

Thanks
Glenn McDavid

http://www.mcs.net/~gmcdavid/home.html