Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2011 18:46:38 -0400

Check us out at http:bobandruths.com                  Like Us On Facebook !

*   LAS VEGAS, NEVADA & THE GRAND CANYON mini
      Dec 5-8, 2011

Over the years many of you have asked for us to arrange a Gluten-free
Getaway
to this unique world famous city.  For many reasons it has taken us a
long time
to make the kind of arrangements we think you will enjoy.  Time to tour
one of
the Seven Wonders of the World - the Grand Canyon.  Then enjoy a show,
gamble, party, spa, and shop - ALL this and Bob & Ruth's style
Gluten-free food
at a variety of styles of restaurants.  We must have a minimum of 25
participants by MID-AUGUST to make this a GO.

*   SAFARI SOUTH AFRICA'S KRUGER NATIONAL PARK & TOUR CAPETOWN
      Feb 29-Mar 10, 2012

Capetown has recently been designated #1 experienced tourist destination
city.
 From there we'll visit world famous Table Mountain, Good Hope Castle, Cape
of Good Hope Nature Reserve, the amazing penguin colony at Boulders Beach,
and the always popular world renowned South African wineries and more.
Then we move on to the heart of Kruger we'll take guided walks and drives to
observe the "Big 5".

*   CLUB MED MID-WINTER PUNTA CANA
      Feb 11-18, 2012

This is an All-Inclusive resort - meaning that once you are there all
the food,
drink, tips, activities (except motorized water sports), entertainment
and even
tips are included in our costs.  Over the years we have dubbed this our
favorite
Do-As-Much or Do-As-Little Gluten-free Getaway.  This particular Village
is also
family friendly.

*   GRAND ORIENT TOUR & YANGTZE RIVER BOAT CRUISE
      October 12-26, 2011                   THIS IS A GO ! !

DUE TO MANY LOGISTICAL FACTORS WE ARE AS OF THIS DATE ONLY ABLE TO
ACCOMMODATE AN "ADDITIONAL FOUR (4) PERSONS".  WE WILL ACCEPT THESE
RESERVATIONS OF A FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVE BASIS ONLY.   WE THANK YOU FOR
THE POSITIVE AND PROMPT RESPONSE TO THIS GETAWAY!

We'll see it all:  Beijing, China Wall, Summer Palace, Olympic Bird's Nest,
Shanghai, The Bund, Xian, The Terra Cotta Warriors, Hong Kong,
Victoria's Peak,
Aberdeen Floating City, Three Gorges Dam and so much more.

*   NORTH SEA CRUISE & LONDON TOUR
      Benefiting the Center for Celiac Research at the University of
Maryland
      Dr. Alessio Fasano, Medical Director, Guest Host
      July 30-Aug 12, 2011                   THIS IS A GO ! !

If you decide that you definitely want to join us, please contact Lotus
Tours ASAP
to confirm if there are any cabins available and in what categories.

*   OTHER GLUTEN-FREE GETAWAYS WE'RE WORKING ON:

CULINARY INSTITUTE OF AMERICA (CIA) mini

ROME, GREECE AND TURKEY CRUISE

AMERICAN RIVER BOAT CRUISE

WASHINGTON, D.C. mini

EUROPEAN RIVER BOAT CRUISE

And others as you may suggest - Let us know where in the USA or World you
would like to go - Gluten-free, of course ! !

If you are traveling as a single and interested in obtaining a room or
cabin mate,
to save the additional expense involved, don't forget to take advantage
of our
best-efforts program to assist you in doing so.

Become a member of BOB & RUTH'S Gluten-free Dining & Travel Club.  Receive
our informative Quarterly Newsletter - Gluten-free Getaway Member Only
travel discounts - Members' Test Kitchen and so much more.  Request a free
copy of our Newsletter or Send in your check for membership of $40 to:

BOB & RUTH'S            205 Donerail Court            Havre de Grace,
MD  21078