Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2009 20:33:24 -0600

It is my good fortune to have been given 4 nites free lodging at a studio
apartment with kitchenette at the Marriott Surf Club in Orangestad, Aruba
this early February.  Has anyone stayed there?  Would love to hear your
experience.  I believe CSA had their annual meeting at a Marriott at Dallas
airport, so I am thinking this is going to be easy.  I can see there are a
few upscale restaurants on the compound or close by taxi.  I do plan on
contacting the concierge desk first and take it from there, but any feedback
on Marriott chain would be helpful, especially this one.    Thanks so much,
Dorina, near Galveston, TX