From:
"Andrea K. Frankel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 1996 21:16:44 -0800

Oh, boy!  If you're both wheat and corn intolerant, you will probably
not be able to eat most processed foods, period.  "Starch", "food
starch", and "modified food starch" are all red flags for you.

Avoid all inexpensive liqueurs.  When I was corn intolerant for many
years (it passed, thank God!), I would get ill from Triple Sec but
was OK on Cointreau or Gran Marnier.  All Creme de Cacao was out.
In fact, I started avoiding all liqueurs except the two I was sure of.

You may find yourself reacting to OTC medicines, as many use corn
starch or a corn-derived glaze on the tablets.  Cough medicines should
be sugar-free for max safety.

Good luck!

Andrea [log in to unmask]