Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2007 19:17:24 -0600

If you are coming to Minneapolis for the holidays, be sure to stop in
at Madwoman Foods Bakeshop & Foodery (4747 Nicollet Ave S,
Minneapolis, MN 55419 (612) 825-6680).  We have some great holiday
goodies including pies (pumpkin, apple, chocolate truffle, wild
blueberry), rolls (plain and cheese), bread cubes for stuffing, and
sugar cookies to decorate with the kids.  The snow outside really
gets me in the holiday mood.

We have great holiday gifts too!  Books, calendar by a local artist,
gift certificates and lots of gluten-free food.  How about a Blue Sky
Guide (community coupons) for your friends?  Lots of savings that
last all year.

Don't forget to donate gluten-free food to your local holiday food
drive.  I worry about those people down on their luck who must eat
gluten-free or have diabetes and must eliminate refined
carbohydrates.  Most of the food donated is high in refined carbs and
wheat (like pasta and cereal).  If you can, try to give protein like
cans of tuna or ham or Dinty Moore stew (which is gluten-free).  If
you have time, talk to your local food shelf about providing "gluten-
free" labeled bags of food to their recipients.

I've added our granola to our website online store. It's chuck full
of nuts and seeds making in low carb/low glycemic.  All Real Food; no
chemicals or additives.   I'll be adding bags of our all-purpose
gluten-free flour mix soon.  Check us out at www.madwomanfoods.com

Have a wonderful holiday season!

Brendan
Madwoman Foods