From:
tammy rodie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
tammy rodie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2003 19:41:20 -0700

I have been gluten free for around 3 - 4 months now and the longer I am, the more I am becoming allergic to more foods.

Example, I am having a reaction regular coffee and now teas:  Even a tall Starbucks after I drink it I feel so groggy and lethargic and sleepy.  It used to give me a buzz.  Also equal in Diet Pepsi that I always drank make me do the same.  I have asked a few people and I have an allergist appointment in a few weeks because I think a lot of it is food allergies.

Certain nuts like sunflower seeds and filberts are now putting me to sleep also.  Whey protein does that to me also.  None of this used to effect me before I went Gluten free.

I also have a constant headache and constipation which I am learning that it is common.

I am go glad I have connected with the on line support, because with me falling asleep and feeling groggy and spacy, others did not understand at all.

Thanks.
Tammy