Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 08:36:54 -0500

Hi fellow celiacs,
 I jsut needed to blow off some steam. My daughter is going to turnabout
this weekend and she is going with all her "friends" to dinner first. This
is her senior year and will be the last dance before prom. The group is
large, there is 20 of them and they had just a few spots that would
accommodate a large group of teens on a Saturday night. The choices were
Red Robin and Hooters. Red Robin has lots of GF option and Hooters has
none..Guess which was picked! The boys thought Hooters would be a great
place to start the evening!Of course out of the group Brit is the only
Celiac!  Well, heres my problem...When I looked at the menu online there is
nothing for Brit to eat. Any suggestions from our smart, caring group? Has
anyone gone there and eaten anything? I'd love to hear from any or
all..Thanks again..DEB