From:
Roger Buckmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 23:40:20 -0700

I must be staying up to late and thinking about this way to much :-)
There is one sure way of changing P & G's policies regarding their
labeling practices and disclosure methods.

Generally, once every year a company such as P & G has a stockholder
meeting. Proposals are brought forward and voted on by the stockholders.
Usually election and reelection of board members & other company
business ... but stockholders can submit a proposal (there is a set way
to do this which would have to be researched) it is usually printed up
in the proxy announcements and the stockholders vote on the proposals
... via email, mail in cards or in person should one elect to attend the
meeting. The best part is that everyone gets a vote "usually" regardless
of how many shares you own.

This is just a crazy idea from someone that has stayed up to late ... :-)
I don't own this stock and one would have to evaluate the company
carefully before deciding to invest much money ... but it might be worth
a couple of shares to put my two cents worth in the companies bee basket
:-)  Best - Dona