From:
Lydia Parlow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lydia Parlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 2009 10:07:32 -0600

Does anyone have problems with nausea or cramping when taking vitamins?
I have problems with iron... nausea. I have tried lots of brands too.
I want my son (a senior in H.S.) to take vitamins as he eats gluten free but
he feels nauseous on them too. Especially has problems with zinc. Gets bad
stomach cramps from zinc.

Any suggestions? Do liquid vitamins cause less problems? Or should we just
forget the vitamins?

Thanks,
Lydia

*******