From:
Jill Tongen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 07:26:33 -0700

I had ask the LIST about exhaustion/fatigue and you were right!  I've
been GF for one week  and my extreme fatigue/exhaustion is 90% gone.
Now I know what it feels like to be normal and not posioned.  What about
this gas pain though?  I began having severe abdominal pain 2 years ago
after a hysterectomy.  It's a pinching like pain that seems to be gas
related.  (obviously docs can't find anything).  I assume it's related
to CD.  I've learned not to eat gas forming foods such as beans, fresh
fruits, milk, high fat foods, raw vegetables and high fiber vegetables.
I've tried beano and Bioenzymes.  Is there anything else I can add to
help with this? Also, will this eventually get better/go away too?
Thanks for all your help!

Jill/Texas
(newly diagnosed gluten intolerance)