From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2008 11:57:39 EDT

Yes, the Olympia group is still  active, and I still am coordinating the
meetings.
We meet the 3rd Wednesday  of each month at 7:00 p.m. at St. Peter’s
Hospital.
We are pretty informal, mostly  information sharing, recipes and treats. A
lot of the food manufacturers’ have  been sending sample product to share with
the group.
Something else that might be of  interest to everyone in the Western
Washington  area is that Rachel Carlyle-Gauthier (aka the Gluten Free Mama) will do a
book  signing at G.F. Joe's Market. Please share with whom ever may be
interested.
Special Event:
When: September 4, 2008 – 4:00 to  7:00 p.m.
What: Book Signing by Rachel  Carlyle-Gauthier (aka the Gluten Free Mama)
Where: G.F. Joe’s Market (see  address below)
Joe Spancic
G. F. Joe’s  Market
5739 Littlerock Road  SW – Suite  103
Tumwater, WA 98512
Phone: (360)  628-8010
Fax: (360) 628-8011
_www.gfjoes.com_ (http://www.gfjoes.com/)
Where  Gluten Free is Our  Specialty!!!!

deal here.