From:
Mike and/or Valerie Lagasse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 18:33:44 -0600

Hi All,

Last month I asked the question about acid friut which you all know has
high amounts of  vitamin C, or ascorbic acid.

Here are the answers I got:1) Since Celiacs have immune problems, then they
may be more prone to allergies. Might be allergies to citrus.
2) Damage to the gut is not healed, so you are more prone to "Leaky Gut"
syndrome.

Not to many people responded to my question, so I can only assume that this
is not a very wide spread problem for Celiacs. Also, most of the
respondents wanted to know why they had this problem too. Sorry that I
couldn't get a definative answer.

I also found that GF vinegars were a problem for this select group of
Celiacs.(to much acid, maybe?)

Valerie  Miami, Fl.