From:
"Thomas R. Nagot" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 18:42:27 -0400

Hi,

I have had Celiac disease all my life accompanied by IBS.  Has anyone
out there used lomotil long term for the treatment of IBS symptoms?  For
a period of 11 years I was ingesting one lomotil daily and for the most
part was feeling very well.  When I moved to Florida my doctor talked me
into giving up lomotil.  From that point in time which was four years
ago I've been miserable with frequent daily bm's and stomach cramping.
My intention is to go back on the lomotil and see if I could get back to
some semblance of order in my life and not having to stop at the local
Exxon station 20 minutes after I have left home.  Your input will be
most appreciated.

Thank you.

Tommy N. in Florida