From:
Manny Strumpf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 08:58:09 EDT

We will be in Montreal next month for a large family get together. Since
we'll be travelling from a U.S. vacation spot and likely unable to bring much
of our GF products, please advise where we can obtain good bread products and
what Canadian cheeses are GF since we will likely need to supplement food
being provided at the family receptions.  Please also suggest a good health
food store in the Chomedy/Snowdon area, decent restaurants for brunch or
dinner, and any other helpful information you can provide.

Many thanks.

Phyllis (Connecticut)