From:
Michele Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michele Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 22:30:48 -0700

Hello,

I just shopped at a terrific food store that has the largest selection
of gluten free foods on the east side of metro Denver. The store is
called Naturally Organic, and it is located at the strip mall on the
northern corner of Parker Road and Chambers in Aurora (across from
Cherry Creek Reservoir). The store is across from Party City.

The shop has all the GF items stocked together, and it carries brands I
haven't been able to find in Denver. He carries almost the full line of
Kinnikinick, lots of Tinkyada, Mrs. Leeper's, Namaste, Glutino, the
Gluten Free Pantry, Chebe breead mixes and Boomi Bars, among other
brands.  (He has lots of Ener-G, but I am not a fan of their baked
goods.) The store owner is very knowlegable about GF foods, and he will
order anything you need without case minimums or hassles. Yesterday I
had great cinnamom raisin toast for breakfast, and Shrimp Alfredo from
a Mrs. Leeper's mix for lunch. The pasta even held up enough for
leftovers today. Then, for dessert, I had Glutino's chocolate sandwich
creme cookies. Oh my!

The store is quite small, so when I entered I didn't expect to find
much, but he has a better GF section than most of the larger stores in
town. He has a free buyer program where you get a discount on
purchases.

I also noticed today a jar of 505 green chile sauce in Costco which
says "gluten-free" on the label. I always buy products that state GF on
the label whether it is on my grocery list or not. =)

Happy Shopping!

Michele Rice