From:
Jennifer Iscol <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Iscol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2014 08:00:37 -0700

Dear list mates,

We would love to hear your personal experiences with the Cheesecake Factory's gluten-free offerings. We will need your response by this Thursday, June 26th.

We are updating an article our foundation published last summer on the Cheesecake Factory's gluten-free menu (offered at pilot locations). Here's our original article: http://www.celiaccommunity.org/cheesecake-factory-launch/. The restaurant chain paused its gluten-free launch when the gluten-free labeling rule came out because it applies to restaurant menus. We are reviewing the chain's efforts over the last year and checking in with them.

Your experience at your local Cheesecake Factory will be useful. For example, have you tried to eat at one of their restaurants (please indicate city and state)? Did you ask about the gluten-free menu? What was the response? How was the dining experience? Did you feel the staff is well-trained in cross-contamination and communicates clearly? Do you feel it is safe for people who are on a gluten-free diet for medical reasons? How was the food and service? Any information you wish to provide will be useful.

We can use your story if you provide your full name. If we use your name or any quotes from you, we will ask your permission first by email.

Please send responses directly to me at either of my email addresses.

We'll post the article to the list.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Jennifer

Jennifer Iscol
President
Celiac Community Foundation of Northern California
P.O. Box 1506
Healdsburg, CA 95448
www.celiaccommunity.org