From:
Set Digest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 10:06:37 -0600

Hi,

I am getting lots of posts about people's general understanding or
opinion that dark circles (DC) are from allergies/milk.  That is okay,
but not quite what I was after.

Can you please post to indicate YES or NO as to whether you have or have
had persistent DC?

I am as interested in the NO's  as the YES's for unscientific comparison
purposes.  If you have already posted YES, I have recorded that so you
don't need to write again or I'll get really confused, ie my inaccurate
data will get more so.

Summary to follow in a few days.

Thanks,

Shellie