From:
Abigail Neuman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 14:53:01 PST

Dear List members.  I am looking for totally gluten free/soy free/milk
free/vinegar free pizza sauce.  I am hoping that such a thing exists.  I
had been using Contadina Pizza Squeeze, which is milk free, vinegar
free,  and gluten free.  However, I recently had a terrible reaction to
soy so I need to remove this product from my diet because it may contain
soy bean oil according to the bottle.  I am interested in U.S. National
brands or Minnesota region brands.  If anyone knows of such a product,
could you please email the company name, product name, and company phone
number if it is on a bottle or can? I would greatly appreciate it.  I
have been using the pizza squeeze as a ketchup substitute and steak
sauce substitute.  I am desperate for condiments which I'm not
intolerant to!  I have even used pizza squeeze on ener-g yeast free
white rice bread toast to make miniature milk free pizzas.  I am hoping
for an acceptable substitute for this product. Thanks to everyone for
their help.  Abigail
You will find Celiac chat instructions on my homepage
(Click on Reload on each page for latest version):
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/4003/