From:
KATHY BENNETT <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
KATHY BENNETT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 09:10:48 -0500

Hi Listmates, I know it is getting late to make your Christmas cookies but I
am about to try the following recipe that I received from the list.

1 cup softened butter
1 cup granulated sugar
mix well

1 egg
1tbsp gf vanilla
mix well

add 1 cup of gf flour (rice/tapioca) or bettes feather light
mix well

1 1/2 cups more os the flour mix
mix well and add food coloring if  desired

Load the cookie shooter and have fun
add gf sprinkles or sugars
350 degrees for 10 minutes

Many of the responses said to use your regular recipe and substitue gf flour
adding additional cornstarch...parchment paper and splenda was also
recommended to keep the cookies from breaking.

Merry Christmas and health and happinesss for the New Year!
KathyB