From:
Good Eatz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Good Eatz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 2009 16:57:28 -0500

Gluten-free Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!

The Philadelphia area now has a safe and tasty gluten free Green Cafe. From
healthy salads to Angus burgers, tuna wraps and grilled paninis, we've got
that and more! New later hours and dinner specials too! We offer
organics(about 85%) as well as dairy free options, vegetarian, vegan
selections, freshly baked g/f desserts, rolls and breadsticks and they're
all delicious.

We are considering doing a G/F Thanksgiving Brunch featuring our breakfast
selections PLUS a Full Thanksgiving Dinner-turkey, ham, flat iron steaks,
seafood, stuffing (seasoned bread, cornbread or potato) along with gravy,
veggies, potatoes, rolls, pumpkin pie and more house made baked goodies! LET
US KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, IF WE GET ENOUGH PEOPLE SIGNED UP, WE'LL HAVE
A BLAST. It will be from 9a.m. till 3 p.m. only if you really want to come,
we don't want to take our staff from their families unless you'll be here!
PLEASE CALL AND LET US KNOW. And as always, we use eco-friendly cleaners,
compostable take out containers, Energy Star appliances, all in a friendly
and safe dining setting . Come join us at 701 Penn Avenue, West Reading PA
from 8a.m to 8p.m. Monday through Saturday and Sunday Brunch from 9-2.  Come
and see that it IS easy being green! www.goodeatzgreencafe.com 610 670-4885.

Rick Allebach

Ph/fax-610 670-4885

Cell 215 858-3616

www.goodeatz.org

Good Eatz Green Cafe

www.goodeatzgreencafe.com

Natural, eclectic food

701 Penn Avenue

West Reading Pa 19611

Good Eatz-whlsle/retail

Natural Gluten Free Baked Goods

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.  Thank you!

<file:///C:\Program%20Files\Common%20Files\Microsoft%20Shared\Stationery\ana
bnr2.gif>