From:
"J. S. Weihofen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 07:14:51 EDT

Hi everyone, just thought you'd like to see this different sort of response
from the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store...I don't think I'll take  a chance
on even trying their place...they don't seem to care one bit. JS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for taking the time to browse the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
Web Site.  We appreciate receiving your inquiry and we do understand your
concern.

We are aware that some folks do suffer from gluten intolerance. It is our
understanding that, depending upon the person, there are many levels, types
and degrees of gluten intolerance. It has been brought to our attention that
different folks can be allergic to different combinations of gluten-containing
products. Because of the degree of variation, we are unfortunately unable to
address the issue completely at this time.

Again, we do appreciate receiving your message. We certainly hope to have the
opportunity to serve you again soon.

Thank You,

Vivian Atchley
Guest Relations Representative