From:
Suzanne Malmin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 13:02:12 -0800

I am 20 years old and was just diagnosed with celiac. I have been on a
gluten free diet for approx. one and a half weeks and i see no
improvement in my symptoms. I have been sick for 11 months and have just
now been dianosed. Can anyone tell me if they have had similar
experiences and how long it took you to start feeling better?

 I have been having problems with anemia and hypoglycemia as well and i
think also lactose intolerance. My symptoms include strong fatigue,
nausia, stomach pain, dizziness, weak legs and vision problems.

I would be very greatful to hear advice from anyone.  I would also like
to say that this list has given my family and i alot of useful
information. My brother was also recently diagnosed with cd and we have
struggled for a long time to reach this diagnosis.

Thankyou,
Suzanne
California

--
Join the most exciting community of women on the web!
iVillage.com's FREE membership gets you private email,