From:
maureen Kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Dec 1998 11:54:45 -0400

This may be an odd question, but it's a big deal
to me.  My Dr. said to use hydrocortozone
ointment for vaginitis.  After using it my
symptoms got worse than ever before and continue
even a week after discontinuing.  the dr. said
it is not the cause, but there is no other
explanation.  Does anyoee know if it contains
gluten.  The ingredients say "hydrocortozone 1% in
a mineral oil and white petrolatum base"  I have another
one I have not used that says "hydorcortozone acetate, cetosteryl alcohol,
propylene glycol,purified water, sodium laryl sulfate,
white petrolatum"  Any ideas, information would be
appreciated.

Happy Holidays