From:
Malcolm and Ruth Chalkley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 11:35:23 +0100

Dear List members,
     Here's a quick query that my aply to others on the list.
Does drinking soya milk and being on the contraceptive pill affect your
oestrogen levels and is this a problem longterm? I went onto soya milk to
see if I could clear up my long standing cattarh problems and it certainly
seems to help so am now on soya with added calcium.I am concerned that maybe
I'm now getting the wrong dose of oestrogen with being on the Pill
(microgynon)  and is this risky in any way?

Also , after a gluten challenge, is the absorption of the Pill affected?

I'll summarise all replies,

Ruth in Northern England