Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 08:07:51 -0600

Dear Listmates -
It occurred to me, after reading that post, that wheat-based paper and
wheat-based disposable table ware present quite a danger to us....
and to our children:

If you have children with CD and can't seem to find the source of gluten
exposure, do schools use this wheat-based biodegradable table ware -
forks, knives, spoons? It might be worth checking into.  If you work in
an office or buy copy paper for the home - even if someone puts a flyer on
your windshield made from this stuff - there is a problem.

I think ALL of us who are subscribed to this list need to phone or fax
Green
Earth Office Supply and let them know the problems these products
present for
us.  Certainly, the local school cafeteria or local office isn't going
to inform your
children or you that what they are using contains wheat.

Vicki