From:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 09:00:07 -0500

Hi Everyone!

Our next event will be at Carrabba's with an excursion to the Carowinds,
for those interested!  The Carowinds comes at the invitation from Marzi,
one of our newest members!

Marzi lives in the Ashville area and her daughter, husband and mother all
have celiac.  Marzi will be coming to Carrabba's on the 20th with her 4 yr
old daughter, her friend and her friend's daugher.  They live in a small
town and started a chapter of R.O.C.K. but there are not many families with
celiac.  They are really excited about the opportunity to meet other kids
with celiac.  I hope everyone with children will come because it should be
lots of fun and a positive experience for the children!

Marzi, friend and daughters are making it a day trip by eating with our
group and then going to the Carowinds waterpark afterwards.  Marzi would
love it if the others in our group with children would join them for this
day of fun!  Maybe....even us adults, without children, might want to act
as children for the day (smile) and go for some additional end of summer
fun!!

Here are the details....

RSVP:    (1) Lunch   (2) Carowinds
Provide count (and names) on rsvp!

Place:     Carrabba's (on Independence - see details below)