From:
Steve Traini <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 20:20:03 EST

CELIAC DINING DATE
Here is a wonderful opportunity for dining out and socializing.  A chance to
eat out without the questionable looks when you say, "I have Celiac and I
need a gluten free meal."  On Saturday the 12th of April, at 11:00 a.m.  We
have arranged for our group to be served at Red Robin in the Super Target
parking lot on Powers Blvd. An exhaustive amount of time has been spent
coordinating with the management team.  We have scrutinized the menu and are
verifying all GF products available.  We have discussed their preparation and
serving style to reduce or eliminate any potential cross contamination.  As
with any dining experience in a public venue there is no way to fully
guarantee that gluten exposure may not occur.  Understand, we have made all
possible attempts to ensure safe dining.  This is an eat at your own risk
event.  The general manager has assured us that everything possible will be
taken to provide the most pleasurable dining experience.  Due to seating
arrangements YOU MUST RSVP the last name and number of your party attending
to Laura at 266-0228 by Thursday, April 10, 2003.  Can't wait to see you
there.

Future Meetings: