From:
Julie Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Julie Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2010 16:17:57 -0400

Hi,
I have been GF for the last 7 years or so and I've never had a problem
with any form of milk products.  However, in the last few months ice
cream, sour cream and mayo has bothered me.  I get the same pain in my
stomach and I run for the bathroom.  Has anyone experienced this as
well?  Have you found that it just gets worse?  Do you take Lactaid
pills to help it?  Any help you could give would be wonderful!
Thanks,
Julie Schneider

How to find Gluten Free:NYC
To purchase the App on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=335426784&mt=8