From:
Amanda Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amanda Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2007 18:06:31 -0500

Hi group - I was wondering if any of you had ever heard of these
products before (I am in no way related to the Rockwell Nutrition site
- but I was interested in buying a probiotic if they actually
work...the nutritionist contact person wrote this message back...) If
anyone has tried any of these - on the links - with any kind of good
result, could you let me know?

Thank you!

Amanda
(Diagnosed with Celiac two years ago by biopsy)

Thank you for contacting us!

All the Designs for Health supplements and family of products are free
of gluten and safe for Celiac patients. This includes the Omega
Synergy caps.

You may view the complete ingredient listing in the middle of the page.
Omega Synergy by DFH
http://www.rockwellnutrition.com/product.asp?itemid=913&catid=0

Click here to view some of our popular Gluten Free protein bars:
http://www.rockwellnutrition.com/view_category.asp?cat=41

And here is our section on Celiac including some useful products:
http://www.rockwellnutrition.com/view_Category.asp?cat=207

In particular, you should read about our very popular and effective
probiotic gut building supplement HLC Mindlinx by Pharmax which is
specially formulated for Celiac patients to minimize reaction to
gluten when exposed via cross contamination or by accident:
http://www.rockwellnutrition.com/product.asp?itemid=1091&catid=207

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Best of health,
Annika Rockwell, CN
www.RockwellNutrition.com

--