Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 17:45:38 EST

The third annual Walk for Celiac Disease to benefit The Center for Celiac
Research is being held May 23rd, with 9:30 registration and 10:30 Walk time.  It
is being held at the North Pavilion of Spring Lake and will proceed south to
the end of the boardwalk ( walk what you would like of course).

Gluten Free refreshments will be served, thanks to all our generous GF
vendors.  Door prizes and some great prizes for largest donations will be awarded
after the Walk!!  All money is donated to the Center for Celiac Research at the
University of Maryland.

To obtain a registration form and pledge sheet, please email me at

Hope you can make it!!!

For more info on the Center and its efforts, see celiaccenter.org