From:
Doris Sobus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Doris Sobus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 10:06:39 -0400

I have the wonderful opportunity to accompany my husband on a European Concert Tour with a band he presently works with in a few weeks.  We will be traveling mainly in Austria and Northern Italy for 10 days.  We are limited on the luggage that we can carry due to the amount of band instruments that need to be transported to each concert on the bus so packing lots of GF foods will be difficult.  I have listed the places that we will be staying and would appreciated any information that you could share concerning the ease or difficulty that I may run into getting gluten free meals.

            Innsbruck, Austria  (Hotel Grauer Bar)

Wattens, Austria

Salzburg, Austria

Vipiteno, Italy