From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2013 16:37:24 -0500

If you subscribe to Gluten Free Living, see the article about GF Bed and Breakfasts in the latest issue.  Chicken Paradise Bed and Breakfast is the only one with a GF kitchen.  All meals prepared here are gluten-free, although many repeat guests have no dietary restrictions.

Chicken Paradise is also highly ranked by Trip Advisor for San Antonio B&Bs.  See http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g60956-d1216155-Reviews-Chicken_Paradise_Bed_and_Breakfast-San_Antonio_Texas.html to read the reviews.

No matter what your dietary restrictions are we enjoy the challenge of preparing you a great breakfast each morning!  Like our Facebook page to find out what is happening at Chicken Paradise.  Call now to make reservations.

Anne and Joe Barfield
Chicken Paradise Bed and Breakfast
606 Jackson Keller Road
San Antonio, Texas 78216