From:
Al Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 10:14:20 -0700

My husband and I travel full-time in our RV and will be spending the next
few weeks in Yuma and Sedona/Camp Verde, Arizona, as well as a few days
in Laughlin, Nevada.  Can anyone recommend good restaurants to eat gluten
free in these areas as well as food stores?  I will summarize and send
out info.

We are originally from Everett, WA, and sold our house there 1 1/2 years
ago and started travelling.  I just found out I am gluten intolerant this
past summer (age 49).  It has been a challenge having a little
refrigerator/freezer and not much storage room and an adventure finding
places to shop and eat as we go along, but it is working out fine.  We
love this lifestyle.  I feel fortunate to be able to still travel and
have my own kitchen.  We bought a Bosch mixer just before Christmas so am
experimenting on making baked goods (Kitchenaid was too heavy to travel
with).

I have been filing away all your suggestions on shopping and eating
around the US and other countries.  Lots of good information!  We may
even join a support group along the way...

Thanks!

Gayle Weiss
"Home is where we park it" ( Currently in Ajo, AZ)