Date:
Thu, 17 May 2007 13:59:12 +0000

Recently was published on the list result of Israeli sciences that it is no
link between autism and CD. Perhaps they forgot one little thing; there is
no reliable test to claim to eliminate possibility of gluten intolerance in
any person. Many autistic kids benefit from gluten free diet; one in my
close family. I don’t know what was the reason to make such conclusion;
perhaps the research was financed by some corporation which would benefit
from it. Yes it is cruel world out there!
Here is link to one article:
http://www.kttc.com/News/index.php?ID=15192
Kevin from Toronto Canda