From:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2011 15:05:07 -0400

Many of you are familiar with our website, GlutenFreeTravelSite ( http://www.glutenfreetravelsite.com ), which contains thousands of user-submitted GF dining and travel reviews, organized and searchable by location.

What you may not know is that we also have a FREE Mobile version of GlutenFreeTravelSite, which allows you to access the main parts of the site in a more user-friendly format while “on the go.”

This is not technically an "app," which means it does NOT need to be downloaded from any app store. And there is NO CHARGE to use our mobile version. Simply enter our URL ( http://www.glutenfreetravelsite.com ) into your smart phone's browser -- or type "GlutenFreeTravelSite" into the search box. The site will detect you're on a mobile device, and you will be AUTOMATICALLY routed to the mobile version of our site. This works on ANY smart phone: iPhone, Android, Blackberry.

When using the mobile version to Search GF Reviews, you can type in a town or zip code.  Then hit the "Find GF-Friendly Places" button below that. Scroll down a bit to view the map that appears with markers for the places that have been reviewed. If you continue scrolling down below the map, you’ll see a LIST of those places as well. Click on any restaurant within the listing, and the corresponding marker on the map above will enlarge, where you can link to the review.

Our mobile version also lets you access our list of national and regional chain restaurants that offer gluten-free menus — and link to their GF menus, locations, etc.

Keep it in mind whenever you're traveling on business or for pleasure.

I hope you find it useful! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Warm regards,
Karen Broussard
Founder, GlutenFreeTravelSite
http://www.glutenfreetravelsite.com