From:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 18:30:30 -0400

We are meeting this Sunday for a special presentation by Shelley Case.

She is just returning from several presentations and this week was in
Miami for their Spring Dietitian conference.

If you are in the area, this is one meeting that you should not miss.

Shelley will be speaking on the gluten-free diet, nutritional
suggestions and creative ideas for meals and snacks.

Shelley's latest book Gluten-Free Diet, A Comprehensive Resource Guide -
Expanded Edition will be available for sale at the event.

Directions are available at our Web site

http://www.eastflceliac.com/

-----
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]> Orlando, FL, USA