From:
Debi Ruscitti <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debi Ruscitti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 13:31:45 -0400

Hi Listserves,
 All this time I thought some of Newmans Own dressing was GF..I thought I
read a list of them on one of the Celiac websites. Well, after searching
the Nell Newman Website I came across an interesting answer in the FAQ's
section..Here is what I read:

Do you carry any products that are gluten free?
Some of our gluten free products include our: Chocolate Bars except Crisp
Rice, Chocolate Cups, and No Salt/No Butter Pop’s Corn, Olive Oil, and Our
Balsamic Vinegar. Note: All of these items are manufactured on equipment
that processes products containing gluten. There could be trace amounts of
egg, milk powder, peanuts, tree nuts, gluten, and soy in any of our items.
Our Wheat-Free/Dairy-Free items do have a type of gluten known as glutenin
and gliadin, which is found in barley flour.

I thought this might help others who read what I did..I guess it's time to
throw out my Paul Newman dressings..BooHoo!!!

Hope this helped..DEB