From:
Sue Clayton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:54:51 -0700

Please join us for our GFG-AZ meeting on Wednesday, January 19 from 6:30 PM
to 8:00 PM.

Naturopathic physician Dr. Kiera Lane will speak to us about
osteoperosis, osteopenia and bone health. Dr. Lane received her medical
training from the Southwest College of naturopathic Medicine & Heath
Science and her Bachelors of Science in Dietetics (Clinical Nutrition)
from ASU. She has been involved in health care, nutrition and wellness
field for the past decade. Over the past ten years, she has served as a
nutrition and wellness consultant, author of medical articles, a
lecturer and a teacher. Dr. Lane also has a private practice in
Chandler, AZ focusing on naturopathic family care and women’s health.
You can get more info at her website at www.aznaturopath.com.

Our mini food fair will feature pizza and assorted breads from Chebe
mixes. This is one of our family’s favorites! More info is available at
www. chebe.com.

We meet in the Asics Rooms 1 & 2 at Chandler Regional Hospital at 1875
West Frye Road, Chandler, AZ 85224. Please note that this is a new
location as of April 2004.

Directions:

Please go to the Main Lobby Entrance of the Hospital on Dobson ( just
south of the Emergency Room) Go down to the basement via the first
elevators. Go towards the Pharmacy, and then continue down that hallway
to the room on the right. (Please note that we do not meet in -- or near
-- the
cafeteria.) Major Cross Streets are *Dobson & Frye.* Hospital is on the
South East corner.

I look forward to seeing everybody.

Sue Clayton
Branch Manager
Gluten-Free Group of Arizona

--
"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire." -- William Butler Yeats