From:
Arlene Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arlene Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2008 22:22:57 -0400

I got a lot of responses :) to my egg, soy and casein intolerance question:
 “will I be able to eat egg, soy and casein (diagnosed with stool
antibodies) down the road?”  According to my homeopathic she said yes and
that egg will be first (it's the least antibodies).   I still wanted to hear
others' take and not rely solely on my homeopathic.  Approx 90% responses
said yes to egg and soy and maybe to casein in the form of aged cheese – all
of those responding have a 5+ years of GF gut recovery.  I am now going on 3
months.  So thanks to all of you for sharing your experiences.  I do know
that “one size doesn’t fit all,” but I got what I wanted – hope.  See you in
the dairy aisle in a couple of years – organic, of course.