Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 1995 13:17:42 -0500

Hi again List,

We once bought a "bad" batch of brown rice from a bulk discount store.  By
the time I figured out that the rice was the culprit for the flying moths in
my house, it was too late.  The moths had gotten into the baby's rice cereal,
the corn pasta, the taco shells, they even made it into the bug proof
tupperware.

I have heard that if you freeze your rice for at least 3 days when you bring
it home, it will kills those eggs and thus you won't have anything hatch in
your food.

I just won't think about the fact that I may be eating frozen, dead eggs.
 Ick.....

Sin-rice-ly yours,

:Lorraine
From Salt Lake City