From:
Karen M. Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 13:47:26 -0700

In the vein of "the best revenge is living well" ;-)

I will be attending a family weekend in Mid-October in Tucson. The
hostess for the weekend has already informed me that food will
*not* be safe for me at the events she is hosting, and will not
contact the caterer on my behalf, or allow me to contact the
caterer (she won't tell me who's doing the catering), to make
allowances for my GF diet. So, I'm going to Plan B. I need the
name of an upscale Tucson restaurant that will work with me to
pack *opulent* "picnic baskets" of safe food for each event (one
lunch, one dinner, one brunch).

The rest of the meals will be on our own, and I can find what I need
in most restaurants, and am willing to eat simple meals when we
will not be with the rest of the family. The hostess of the weekend,
however, has been a thorn in my side for 40 years, and I'll be
damned if I'm going to eat emergency rations (nuts and dried fruit)
at a catered banquet - I'd like to bring in a basket that will make
people jealous while they're eating their rubber chicken ;-)

Thanks for the help...

karen
Karen Davis
Davis and Associates Consulting
The light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming train...