From:
NATASHA BECKER <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
NATASHA BECKER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2008 10:25:23 -0700

Greetings List Members!
  For the month of May a very SPECIAL OFFER to List Members ONLY please!
  U.S. PRIORITY FLAT RATE BOX 8.95 to anywhere in the US and Hawaii.
  This box fits up to 10 six packs of my deliciously nutty cookies at just 5.00 per six pack, that's .83 cents per cookie!  NO handling charges!  Because the cookies freeze great you can take advantage of this offer and save 1.49 per six pack off my web site price!

  'Nut' tritiously delicious, these healthful cookies are more than just a no sugar added, low carb & GF cookie! They are a 'cookie with a purpose' and that is to keep you full in between meals or those late night snack attacks.  One cookie cut up into bite-size pieces, fresh fruit and beverage will curb your appetite for about an hour so you can go to sleep not feeling hungry or in the afternoon 'make it' to dinner.  TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL, DO NOT ORDER OFF MY WEB SITE.  INSTEAD, PLEASE E-MAIL ME WITH ORDERS OR QUESTIONS AT [log in to unmask] or call 650-207-3470 and I will personally take your order over the phone.  Natasha