From:
David J Walland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 1997 10:49:04 +0000

Dear All,

Having forgotten the details 3 days in a row I have just
rung home and got them.

The BBC Good Food magazine for December 1997 has several
recipes for coeliac Christmas fare and a good description
of the problems of coeliac disorder with a piece from an
adult onset coeliac and a piece from a mum with a coeliac
child.  We only spotted this mag on Saturday so apologies
for not posting the information sooner.

The January mag is now out so you'd have to contact the
magazine publishers if you want a copy.  Their e-mail
address is [log in to unmask]  Please
note the English spelling in the address.

Regards

David

David J Walland
University of Bristol Radiation Protection Adviser
Tel +44 (0)117 928 8323
Fax +44 (0)117 929 1209